Every year we have a chance to do something new and make a difference in our community. I just wanted to let you know that I have begun a new and exciting journey with Blanchard and Calhoun Real Estate Company as a Realtor. “It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.” ~Author Unknown. I look forward in the future to helping you to list your home and finding your dream home. I hope that whenever you or someone else you know wishes to buy or list a home you would think of me. Anyone can sell a house, but it takes someone special to sell you a home.






PASSION 2011 : ATLANTA

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Welcome

I just wanted to say welcome! You will find in this everything that will help you when it comes to making you feel at home in the CSRA. Some things to look forward too in the future are: small home improvement tips, financial advice by some of the greatest financial advisers out there, events that are happening in the CSRA, and also if you are ever in the need of purchasing or selling your home I am always here to help and meet your need. Thanks for checking out my blog and once again, Welcome. Please feel free to leave me any questions and I would love to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment