Every year we have a chance to do something new and make a difference in our community. I just wanted to let you know that I have begun a new and exciting journey with Blanchard and Calhoun Real Estate Company as a Realtor. “It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.” ~Author Unknown. I look forward in the future to helping you to list your home and finding your dream home. I hope that whenever you or someone else you know wishes to buy or list a home you would think of me. Anyone can sell a house, but it takes someone special to sell you a home.






PASSION 2011 : ATLANTA

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just Working For the Weekend!!!

We all just seem to be working for the weekend. And when the weekend finally comes we have no idea what to do or we are just tired of doing the same thing (dinner, Movie, and Walmart haha!) Well look no further every Friday morning just come check out my blog and I will let you know whats happening in the CSRA.

Bass Masters Are In Town!!! May 20-23 Just $5 per Car (for more info Click)

Saturday Market at the River!! May 22 8:00am-2:00pm (For more info Click)

MayFest!!! May 22 10am-7pm (For More Info Click)

No comments:

Post a Comment